Graphic design is a contemporary form of art that can breathe life to any marketing project. As a key component in building brand awareness, there are plenty of ways to create customizable graphics and illustrations. When done well, they can elevate any design.
Thanks to these tools, you can now create graphics independently if you want, without the need for a professional designer or illustrator.
However, the ability to come up with amazing designs doesn’t just lie in your own creativity. It is also about choosing the right tool available to you, and knowing the right time to use them. Since there are hundreds of graphic design tools to choose from, we have compiled a list of 10 best tools that are highly recommended for both professionals and non-design folks:
1. designstripe: Used to Create Customizable Illustrations
Designstripe is an illustration maker tool built by creatives and developers coming from different countries and of diverse cultures. This tool has a huge library of beautiful illustrations that are made for websites, social media pages, and even for personal use. You can choose from the vast collection of scenes and styles. You can then make the design yours by customizing scenes and objects to better fit your organization.
- It features an ever-growing collection of hand-crafted illustrations available for every use-case.
- You can select a specific illustration style for each category.
- You can swap or change the elements or objects from the scenes
- You can explore and experiment with different color combinations and palette
- You can adjust and control the visual look of the overall scene--from simple to detailed, or from minimal to a heavily outlined look.
- Free. Make your own illustrations using free templates and illustrations from designstripe’s growing graphics library.
- For only $20 a month, you will gain all access to all scenes and styles on the website. Users can also fully customize the scenes and download projects in PNG, JPG, and SVG formats.
2. Venggage: Used to Create Customizable Infographics
Venngage has hundreds of professionally-designed infographic templates that can be added with customizable graphics. This is great for fitting any design idea. This tool is great for making informational materials that come with charts, diagrams, collages, checklists, and more. You can also instantly add brand colors and logos to any template to make your data visualization more compelling.
- It has a drag-and-drop editor.
- You can easily edit and customize the graphics templates.
- It has over 40,000 diverse collections of icons and illustrations.
- You can download files in PNG or PDF format.
- Free: A trial offer where you can create up to 5 designs that you can share publicly.
- Premium ($16/month): You can create unlimited designs and download with high resolution PNG exporting.
- Business ($39/user/month): This plan has additional features that include folder organization, real-time collaboration, priority email and chat support, and HTML and Powerpoint exports among many others.
- Enterprise ($499/month): This is created for larger teams with more than 100 members. You will have a dedicated account manager, as well as multi-factor authentication, live onboarding and team training sessions, plus other custom-built features.
3. Infogram: A Collection of Various Graphic Content Templates
Infogram is an intuitive visualization tool. It lets you create engaging infographics and graphic design images for more beautiful content. It has a collection of designer templates that already look polished and ready to go.
- You can design with ease.
- You can create interactive charts and maps with powerful animations.
- You can collaborate with your team in real time and with endless possibilities.
- You can create responsive content for the web across devices.
- You can track the impact of your work with powerful analytics.
- You can easily download, share, and publish your design online.
- Basic: The free trial subscription allows you to start using the tool and create up to 10 projects. You can only publish your content online, as you can't download projects with a basic account.
- Pro ($19/month): You will gain premium access to templates and create up to 100 projects that you can download, or privately share with others.
- Business ($67/month): You can enjoy all the features from the PRO plan and create up to 1,000 projects and enjoy even better features. You will also have basic analytics, use your own brand logo and other image assets, and create callouts, custom links and page linking.
- Team ($149/month): This plan is great for up to 3 users and 3,000 projects. It allows teams to have real-time collaboration and make project-related comments. It also allows you to access engagement analytics. This helps to make/find tracking links to easily measure your efforts and success.
- Enterprise: This will unlock the full power of this tool and work with the Infogram team for custom designs. You will be enabled to use team features and create 10,000+ projects, collaborate with up to 10 team members. You will also gain first priority support and export interactive maps and charts for offline use. To get this plan, you need to contact the Infogram team for a customized price quote.
4. LogoMakr: Used to Create Customizable Logo Designs
LogoMakr is a great tool for creating custom logos. This DIY platform can help you create logo designs for both web and print use. They also do design services if you want to work with highly experienced professional graphic designers.
- It has a variety of custom designs and styles using millions of graphics.
- 100% original and ownership rights.
- You can download high resolution vector files in both PDF and SVG formats.
- It has a Social Icon Creator to create graphics for social media platforms.
- Free: It is free to use Logomakr and create your own logo but you can download only in PNG format at a maximum of 500 pixels.
- High Resolution Downloads: You will pay a one-time fee per design at $19. Discounts are given for multiple design downloads.
- Custom Logo Design: You will have a professionally-created logo at $299 with unlimited concepts and revisions.
- Logo Redesign: You can improve your current logo design with the help of LogoMakr’s team at only $195.
5. Canva: Used to Create Digital Marketing Graphic Designs
With digital marketing so highly valuable at this time, Canva makes sure that you have the right tool to create customizable graphics that deliver a huge impact to the audience. It is armed with thousands of templates, images, and other content that are all professionally-designed.
Key Features :
- The Pro account allows team collaboration in order to manage brand assets better.
- You can create and publish designs directly on social media platforms.
- There is also a feature that allows real-time collaborations and built-in comments to resolve issues faster.
- Canva Free: Start designing without paying for anything, and access over 250,000 templates. You can invite team members and collaborate in real time while enjoying 5GB of cloud storage.
- Canva Pro ($12.99/month): Aside from all the features from the Free plan, you will have access to over 100 million premium stock photos, videos, audio files, and graphics. There are also more than 610,000 premium templates with new designs that are added daily. Cool photo editing tools are also accessible, such as Background Remover and Magic Resize. 100GB cloud storage is provided and you may schedule social media posting for up to 8 platforms.
6. Pixelied: Used to Create Customizable Social Media Graphics
Making stunning designs is very doable with Pixelied. This can be achieved even without any background with graphic design. It has a full suite of photo editing solutions that are meant to be used for businesses.
- Easy-to-use online graphic editor to retouch and easily create branded designs.
- Ever-growing library of professionally-designed templates.
- Over 4 million royalty-free stock photos.
- Massive library of icons.
- Easy-to-use product mockups.
- Free: Test the tools for free and enjoy basic Pixelied features, such as 5BG credits and 3 downloads every month, 1GB of cloud storage and 1 workspace.
- Lifetime (one time payment of $97): With this subscription plan, you'll benefit from all the premium features for life. You’ll get a hold of Pixelied’s 4000+ templates, 4 million stock photos, unlimited storage and downloads, 5 brand workspaces, priority support, and more premium features.
7. Snappa: Used to Create Customizable Social Media Graphics
Snappa lets you save a lot of time creating social media graphics with thousands of pre-made templates. There are over 5 million high-resolution stock photos, 100,000+ vectors and shapes, and 200+ fonts for creating awesome graphics for your content.
- Designed to make you spend less time making graphics.
- No extra fees for royalty-free images.
- Simple and straightforward pricing.
- Starter Plan: As a free plan, this subscription is for only 1 user with access to over 6,000 templates, 5 million HD photos, and up to 3 downloads per month.
- Pro ($10/month): Also intended for only 1 user, this plan has all the Starter features but with unlimited downloads every month. It allows custom font uploads and buffer/social media integrations.
- Team ($20/month): This plan allows up to 5 users and team collaborations on top of the features of the Pro plan.
8. Crello: Used to Create Customizable Graphic Designs
Impressive social media content is on the way with Crello’s free graphic design tool. Professional designers carefully picked their trendy templates that inspire the designer in you.
- It has a built-in background remover.
- It has a variety of photo filters and frames.
- It has a huge media library.
- It has a very intuitive interface.
- Starter: Free plan with 5 downloads per month, more than 50,000 animated graphic design templates, 1million premium images, and 200 million royalty-free stock photos.
- Pro ($7.99/month): You will have unlimited project downloads, team collaboration, brand kits, and background remover on top of the free features.
9. Pixelixe: Use to Create Customizable Ad Banners
One of the best tools to generate visuals in bulk. It is a complete solution to scale up visual design production and generate design variations in an instant.
- It is a graphic and image automation platform.
- No design skills required to use its tools.
- It has a banner generator to create the perfect eCommerce banners.
- Create ($9/month): Unlimited document creation, storage, and hosting.
- Automate ($49/month): Everything in Create, plus automation of up to 20,000 documents and generate document variations from spreadsheets.
- Scale ($99/month): Everything in Automate, plus automation of up to 60,000 documents and generate document variations from spreadsheets.
- Enterprise ($249/month): Everything in Scale, plus automation of 300,000 documents and generate document variations from spreadsheets.
Automate, Scale, and Enterprise plans have special features for developers such as white-label integration, image automation API, and image processing API.
10. Bannerbear: Used to Create Customizable Ad Banners
BannerBear automates repetitive marketing tasks and creates hands-free automated workflows. It is a powerful template design tool using a simple API.
Key Features :
- Fully customizable templates.
- Uses AI technology.
- Team collaboration.
- Automate ($49/month): Work with 1000 images, 60 video minutes, and 10 projects with 20 GB of bandwidth.
- Scale ($99/month): Work with 10,000 images, 180 video minutes, and unlimited projects with 50 GB of bandwidth.
- Enterprise ($399/month): Work with 100,000 images, 600 video minutes, and unlimited projects with 300 GB of bandwidth.
A picture may speak a thousand words but an excellent graphic design may be worth a thousand dollars or more in any business. Being able to create customizable graphics is more than just elevating the aesthetic qualities of a design. It can help create a lasting impression, especially for your new customers.
Capitalizing on graphic designing tools is your first step in making the buyer’s journey memorable. It can help you to implement relevant graphics that narrates a good story about your brand. A perfectly executed design will always support your marketing efforts, whichever field you are in.
Simplify the way you design customizable graphics with these tools!